Author Topic: Moved to 3 now NW??  (Read 1044 times)

Offline kirstym

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: September 01, 2011, 03:11:45 am »
Hello I moved my DD to 3 bottles a day and increased her A time this was good as DVD slept longer and drank more with 3 but now she is waking once or twice s night drinking a lot with each feed she is just over 9 months and her NW are random could this be a growth spurt or shall I go back to giving 4 a day? also I think she is teething again? I feel like i
Not in control and losing it with EASY? Will this settle itself or do I need to some changes all help is appreciated x

Offline *Kara*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 184
  • So little!
Re: Moved to 3 now NW??
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 03:35:53 am »
It could be comfort related if she is teething... And it could certainly be a growth spurt... either way, it will be less than a week long if it is one of the two.  I would give it time to resolve itself over the next week... if it doesn't stop, then we will look at reviewing everything.

Is she taking at least 24 ozs during her awake hours?  How are solids going?

Offline kirstym

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 07:38:41 am »
I hope it's not turning into a comfort thing! she doesn't have 24oz in milk probably about 19- if good day 21 but she eats her solids mist if the time! I think I will see how she goes thank you x

Offline *Kara*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 184
  • So little!
Re: Moved to 3 now NW??
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 17:48:00 pm »
She really does need a minimum of 24 ozs a day... don't forget that includes formula, yogurt, cheese and any formula used to make cereal etc...

Offline kirstym

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 04:19:52 am »
Great thank you I'm not sure whether to go back to 4 bottles a day to see if that changes anything? She started to wake up about 5 days ago! Last night she woke at 11pm and had 7 oz then again at 4am and had 6oz and then she had her morning bottle at 7am and had another 5!! And tonight is the same it's 5 in the morning and she has just drank 5 she would have had more but that's all I made in the bottle?? I'm really confused what to do? Shall I go back to offering 4 a day or just stick with it? she struggles to stay A time for over 3 hours in morning which leads to her only having a short nap and then she is up well before her bottle is due!! I'm all over the place x