Author Topic: 7mo---not taking bottles  (Read 972 times)

Offline SabrinaD

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
7mo---not taking bottles
« on: December 10, 2011, 16:08:07 pm »
I don't even know if this is the right place to post this but I am so lost and confused. DD goes to daycare every friday from about 930-330...I understand they aren't going to follow my schedule to the T like I do so when I pick her up and she is off schedule im okay. But for the past month everytime I get they say the last time she ate was like noon and I cant ever get her to take a bottle until bed time. so u can kind of see my issue, our schedule is
E:730
S:1000-1130
E1130
S:200-330
E400
S&E730

so when they say the last time she ate was like 130 and since they had her she had 18ounces i am totally confused. she should only have one bottle from 9:30-1:30, how is she getting 18 ounces?

my issue is that this morning she is starting to spit up A LOT and she is extra fussy.

has anyone ever of heard of a baby doing this? after daycare she doesnt want a bottle or food? extra fussy? and flare up with reflux?

Offline Lolly

• Bottle Feeding, Discipline and Socialization
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 318
Re: 7mo---not taking bottles
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 19:58:30 pm »
What are they giving her? Are you sending the formula in or are they giving her extra from something they have? Are you telling them when to feed her? Is she having solids there too?

They should be able to tell you exactly when and what she ate and what time she sleeps - if they don't get them to write down what happens when she is away from you.

Laura

Offline *Kara*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 184
  • So little!
Re: 7mo---not taking bottles
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 21:42:26 pm »
I almost wonder if they are giving her a big bottle to get her to sleep?  Two bottles at 9 ozs each (one per nap) and that would explain why she won't eat at 4ish too...