Author Topic: Reposting statement and uploading pictures?  (Read 3214 times)

Offline FroggyMom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 12
Reposting statement and uploading pictures?
« on: January 25, 2012, 13:32:58 pm »
Hello guys,

I have been a member of BW for almost a year now!  I can't believe it!  But, I have only ever done a basic post.  Lately, I have been wondering how everyone seems to know how to copy a statement in someone else's post and include it in their post to quote what they said before....if that makes sense!  How do I do that?

Also, I have noticed that some people include pictures in their post.  How do I upload a picture in my post?

Thank you!

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
Re: Reposting statement and uploading pictures?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 13:46:36 pm »
Hi FM!  If you look up in the top right hand corner of my post you will see the "Quote (selected)" button...you just highlight what you want to quote and hit that and it will appear down below in the Quick Reply section.  For pics, when you are posting in the Quick Reply part, hit preview and it takes you to a screen where in the bottom left there is a spot called "Additional Options...".  Click on that and you will see a spot to browse your computer to select a pic (be careful to resize them first, I've accidentally tried to upload full size pics, it doesn't work well!)

HTH!
Heidi

Offline FroggyMom

• Showing Appreciation 12
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 13:54:17 pm »
Thanks Heidi!  Just going to try it out to be sure I understood correctly.

(be careful to resize them first, I've accidentally tried to upload full size pics, it doesn't work well!)

I guess it worked!  :)  How do you resize the pictures first?  Is there a certain size specification for pictures on BW?

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 14:29:36 pm »
I usually just open my pics with Microsoft Office Pic Manager and resize.  You can resize in there to preset sizes (ex, large web, small web, large email etc)  I just pick one and see how it looks on the screen to determine if it is the right size. 
Heidi