Author Topic: What does your LO dip in hommous?  (Read 4237 times)

Offline kayra

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 60
  • 2 for 1!!
Re: What does your LO dip in hommous?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 20:26:49 pm »
we just eat it with a spoon too, also cucumbers, crackers, it's nice with meatballs too, yummy in a sandwich mm :)

Our angel Victor 06.11.10  We miss you, but look forward to the day we will see you again my love 1Cor. 15
Angel, April 2011

Offline Khalam's Mama

• Showing Appreciation 123
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 20:28:38 pm »
We have humous sandwiches sometimes. it worked well with wheat free bread which can be a little dry. You acn add chicken in too. It is also nice stirred into pasta.

Offline amayzie

• Pinterest Ninja
  • Showing Appreciation 250
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 00:47:04 am »
This is great- i in fact have a tub of hummus in the fridge that fell out this morning and cracked :( so now i'll be forced to eat it all today.. how sad!! ;P
Katy, Mummy to Hamish!

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Forum Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 496
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 06:47:32 am »
Might sound a bit odd but baked potato wedges or other chips/fries made with veg in the oven.  I make roast swede and sweet potato 'chips' (big chunky ones, little oil, some herbs or other seasoning if you like) rather than potato ones and they are great for dipping into all sorts (not just ketchup :) ) Firm enough on the outside to keep their shape whilst being dipped but lovely and soft on the inside to get gobbled down.
They actually taste ok to me cold too although I know not everyone likes hot food gone cold.

Do they make those soft tortilla wraps wheat free the same as the tortilla chips?  They'd be nice dipped in.