Author Topic: Frustrated. Help  (Read 972 times)

Offline Trishwa

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 24, 2012, 19:04:00 pm »
Hello.  A few issues, sleeping and eating.  I posted in both areas.

My boy will be 8 months on sept. 7th.  He has never ever really slept the night until recently going down at 730-8 and waking between 7-8.  Now it's random when he sleeps through the night...anyway a few issues....  Start from the beginning... He use to take a full 8oz bottle in the morning at 730ish and 5tbls of cereal.  Now he will only eat 5 maybe 6 oz in the morning...the rest of the day is the same.  He will only eat 5 oz, and sometimes refuses the bottle all together.  He is getting three solid meals a day, although I have cut down the amount of solids at each food hoping he'd take more liquid.  Anyway, other issue he wakes every night between 2-3 and won't go back down until I feed him 8 oz.  p/u. P/d is a game for him so that's not an option, shush pat just upsets him.  I am dying to get a full night sleep.  Also his naps went from 2 hrs to not even 1.5 hrs.  Help.  He could also be teething, he got his first two teeth at 5 months but nothing popping out yet.  So here is our schedule now.  I know it probably. Rees some tweaking.

730-wake up

745-8- use to be 8 oz bottle-now its 5-6oz

9-cereal, 5 tables spoons mixed with formula, now only eats half use to eat all.

10-nap.  Use to nap until noon.

1115-1130-wake up

1145-solids less than half jar

12-   4-5oz use to be 7oz

230-nap

330-wake up

415-solid-less than half jar of whatever
430-5-----4-5oz use to be 7.

730-bath and bed

2-3am-wakes up for bottle