Author Topic: such a struggle everytime its feed time :-(  (Read 1703 times)

Offline SammieJoe4

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
such a struggle everytime its feed time :-(
« on: September 23, 2012, 22:24:28 pm »
hey guys, not sure if hes classed as a toddler yet?? but i thought i'd ask anyway, as his appetite is like a toddler .

I have a son whos just turned 1years old, and every meal time weather its breakfast, lunch or dinner, its a struggle to have him eat.
When he first started on solids, he was amazing, loved his food. but the past few months its hard to get him to eat the small portion i give him.

breakfast- is it possible that a baby just doesnt want breakfast??, enless its weetobix (and still its such a struggle to get him to eat a little bowl of it) he wont have breakfast

Lunch- ill give him a sandwich or something with a banana, which he doesnt eat all of it. and a little bit of yoghurt....still its like his attention span is everywhere.

Dinner- ill have him in his highchair, and he will throw his food, cry ect....

ever since he was able to pick food up by himself, he will refuse to eat from a spoon now, once i get through the first spoonfull, he will then have a few spoonfulls then start to get teasy.

I just want him to have good little meals throughout the day to keep him going. im constantly worrying if hes eaten enough ect....how often should you feed a 1 year old, what corrections can i make?? xxxxxxxx

Offline Canwi

• Retired GM and Mod still paying it forward
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 253
  • Me, in a picture
Re: such a struggle everytime its feed time :-(
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 03:16:40 am »
Sorry you got missed, hon.  Is your LO still having formula or breastmilk.

8) I BFd a combined total of 4y, 1m & 1d