Author Topic: Gave 5 1/2 month old some cereal, cramps all night  (Read 7438 times)

Offline Dani's mum

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 5
Re: Gave 5 1/2 month old some cereal, cramps all night
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2012, 02:25:26 am »
Thanks girls. Doctor said it was nothing, just like I predicted.  They wouldn't take a stool sample bc she is healthy otherwise  ???  I just don't get it. I find everyone is too reactive, and not proactive...they wait until there is something seriously wrong to react. Ugh.

Her poops are down to two tops a day, from about eight..also, they are dark greens brown now and not watery.  But still, I'm concerned as she has this grumbly crazy cry that will come out of nowhere. I started giving gripe water and oragel when she's like that and it definitely calms her down.  I see two pads where her  top teeth are going to pop through but no actual teeth there yet.

I can't imagine going through this ever time she is teething IF it is even teeth?  Like wow, some babies don't even flinch but not my Dani.   :'(.   My heart is breaking seeing her like this.

Offline Fiver

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 152
  • Anyone for omelette?
Re: Gave 5 1/2 month old some cereal, cramps all night
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2012, 20:39:05 pm »
*hugs* If the Oragel seems to help, I'd go ahead and apply if she seems unhappy.  If the bad nappies are being caused by teething, I guess at least you can be prepared and know what you're facing next time.  My DD's nappies always seem to go crazy when a tooth is due to appear, but DS's were never that bad (as I recall)
*** Amanda ***