Author Topic: Silly question about hair...  (Read 4038 times)

Offline *jazzberry*

• The Lounge
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 119
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 14:03:12 pm »
Lol charli!  Dd's hair is way too fine to hold a clip in so when (if) the weather is not roasting and I don't need to tie the whole lot back I sometimes use an elastic in place of a clip.. So she ends up with a sort of vertical ponytail just above her forehead. Which now sounds ridiculous but it is kinda cute (well in my very biased opinion...)

binxyboo

Re: Silly question about hair...
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 15:38:09 pm »
OMG Lego baby. That is hilarious!!!! I adore her hair. Don't you dare touch it. That's all the advise I have lol.

But seriously, I have been meaning to pm you to say how adorable that pic is, never thought of the practical side of dealing with all that hair with a toddler. Good luck finding a solution!

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 16:34:58 pm »
Honestly, we chopped Masyn's hair off into a cute pixie cut at that age...she still has it short most of the time as she can hardly stand to have me brush it let alone put it up.  Thankfully Spencer will at least do elastics (but no barrettes/clips/headbands) so her hair is long as she will only see one stylist who keeps having kids and going on mat leave!
Heidi

Offline skatty

• Showing Appreciation 352
  • My spirited girl
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 16:49:48 pm »
My friend's dd has really silky, slippery hair and she uses real elastics in colours,they are hard to pull out and at the end of teh day she just snips them off with scissors so they don't damage the hair. I don't think this works with curly hair though, L's hair would get knotted around elastic and it would be a huge drama!
Katt

Offline *Becky*

• Showing Appreciation 255
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 18:53:18 pm »
and meanwhile I am just super jealous and waiting for Martha's hair to grow. Nearly 2 and still not much hair!! I dream of hair clips!

Henry James and Martha Rose - my spirited pair!