Author Topic: waking between 9-9:30 pm every night lately  (Read 1027 times)

Offline shirat

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 0
waking between 9-9:30 pm every night lately
« on: July 02, 2013, 18:03:07 pm »
my lo is almost 7 months now, all her sleep issues aside, for some reason she has been waking between 9 -9:30 for the past week. so weird and i don;t know why. sometimes she'll just whimper a little but sometimes she'll scream and scream and after a while i end up feeding her her dreamfeed then (close to 9:30, 10 by the time i end up feeding her)
A tooth just popped in, so i asume the second bottom tooth will come shortly. i gave her tyelenol before bed this week, but could the waking still be from pain? or EASY issue?

Offline PaulsMom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 41
Re: waking between 9-9:30 pm every night lately
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 08:46:10 am »
It could be either issue.  What does your routine look like?

Offline shirat

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 17:53:41 pm »
we are playing with a 3 hr EASY now. a typical day looks something like this:
6:30 wake
9:30-11:00 sleep
2:00-2:30/40 sleep (always wakes after 30 min, only the first nap is long bec i co-sleep /Apop that one or else we have terrible OT days of 4 30min naps, like we have had for almost 6 months now)
6:00 bedtime
can take anywhere from 30 min to an hour to fall asleep (weve been doing sleep training for over a month and finally making some progress, but thats a whole other issue, where you can see my other posts on)
and 9:00 wake until about 10

Offline PaulsMom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 41
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 01:07:34 am »
When you say 3 hr EASY, are you referring to a 3 hr A time?   I'm assuming that she feeds roughly every 4 hrs or so during the day?

If she's screaming, then I usually assume that this is discomfort.  Is she on 3 meals per day?  if yes, what is she having for dinner?  Does she have any constipation?  Teeth also cause discomfort.  When her first teeth cut, how did she sleep?