Author Topic: oh the nwings  (Read 1356 times)

Offline twogirlsmommy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 30
  • aka Brennasmommy
« on: July 10, 2013, 18:34:09 pm »
So dd is 4 months old and generally goes to bed anywhere between 5 and 7 pm depending on when she wakes in the morning.  She uses a pacifier spits it out when she is asleep no problems right?  ::)  We go to bed around 10 and sometimes as early as 11 I she cries out.  Now what I have been doing is repluging her and she falls back asleep.  My problem is that from about 11-12pm I can be replugging ALLL night.  Now I know 1 solution is to ditch the paci but she is a refluxer and are ped refuses to medicate her b/c according to him she's  not in pain and she's growing and eating without issues  ::) :-\ but I do find that the paci helps the refluxs.  She sucks her fingers ALLL day but when tired she only wants the paci.  So If I choose not to ditch the paci should I try feeding at the first nw instead of replugging and see if that stops the rest of the replugging?

Offline PaulsMom

• Showing Appreciation 41
Re: oh the nwings
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 03:44:59 am »
Hugs for the nw's.  I agree that that you should keep the paci because of the reflux.  I can't believe the ped won't prescribe meds :(.  I would try feeding around 11 and see if it does improve things for you.

Offline ZacsMumme

• Showing Appreciation 425
  • You complete me
    • Tomi & Roo Boutique
Re: oh the nwings
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 06:13:45 am »
Does she seem to have digestive discomfort at all in the early hours of the morning?
Any solids yet?
((Hugs))
***Sara***
https://www.facebook.com/tomiandroo

DS1 - Our sensitive soul. Silent reflux.

DS2 Our cheeky chipmunk. Reflux, MSPI.