Author Topic: Trouble sticking with easy  (Read 700 times)

Offline jenro

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 17, 2013, 14:22:01 pm »
My son is 3.5 month old. He was only the 3 hour easy and it was working really well. A couple weeks ago I noticed he wasn't drinking as much at feedings so I started the 3 to 4 hour easy transition. He has been become pretty fussy at the end of the activity time and the past couple nights he woke up at 3:30 and then had broken sleep from then until 6:45. He wakes up around 6:45 and I feed him at 7:00 and around 8:10 he starts to get tired. I don't want him to get overtired because I know that doesn't help so I put him to bed then and he sleeps until around 9:00-9:30. My problem is that according to easy he should eat when he wakes up but hes not hungry because it hasn't even been 3 hours.  I am afraid that trying to keep him up longer during A time is making it tougher for him to nap well and sleep better at night because he is overtired. I'm not sure what to do.

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: Trouble sticking with easy
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 07:21:20 am »
Could you post the whole day at the moment in EAS format for us?  It sounds like he has gotten a bit OT from starting to transition - it may be that you pushed his A times a bit quick and just need to pull back a bit for a few days :)