Author Topic: 3 month old nights??  (Read 881 times)

Offline kaynay

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 24, 2013, 16:35:43 pm »
3 hour easy for us...3 months old and a few days.
ex bf the last 2 days feeds i do expressed bm to see how much is going in

awake about 7 and eat bf
s 840 awake 925 wakes crying then is in a good mood
eat 10 bf
s 1130 awake 1210 wakes crying then is in a good mood
eat 1 bf
s 230 awake 315 sometimes 330
eat 415 ex bm 4.5-5.5 oz
s 530 cat nap until about 6
eat 715 ex bm 4.5- 5.5 oz
s 730ish

nights we used to get really long stretches like 7-8 hours sometimes even 11 in month 2 / mostly she used to eat once a night now we have 2 night feedings at 1230ish and 4ish to wake about 7 sometimes 645 sometimes 715--so i 5 hour stretch, 1 3.5 hour stretch then the morning wake a little less than 3 hours.

she spits out pacy, we are in a swaddle transition since she kept kicking off  and out of her swaddle so we are in the wombie swaddle transition product this week.

she goes down indpendently and easily for every nap and bedtime.

is she hungrier at night now due to the age? we passed a gs already since she was taking much larger bottles at the end of the day for a few days like 6oz--is it because she is more mobile like lifting her legs up and doing sit up type movements, her legs can go up faster and higher is it because she is more mobile that gets her up now whereas they didnt in month 2 for night?

i have to go  back to work in a few weeks when she turns 4 months old and was hoping to see more progress not so much regression...naps have regressed as well we used to get at least 1 good long 2 hour nap now all naps are under an hour mostly 45 mins.

when do we loose the cat nap?

when do we move away from 3 hour easy to 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 to 4 hour easy? how can that happen with short naps? when she gets up from naps after the intially frustration since she isnt old enough to wake up happy once she is up she is fine and makes it to feeding and to her next nap fine...is it a phase she doesnt need to long nap now?

help?

Offline Layla

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 362
  • Tiramisu - my favourite cake
Re: 3 month old nights??
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 23:21:25 pm »
Hi there, I've locked this thread so that we can keep the advice in one spot. Will post on your other thread :)

20/06/2012 - my angel baby