Author Topic: 3 months - awaiking many times from 1am until 5 or 6!!No reason!!  (Read 906 times)

Offline mlba7

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0

HELP MEEEE!!!!i am a big fan of TH ,but i cant find a solution...

My second one go to bed around 6pm, and sleep very well and quietly until 2:00am (DF at 10:30 or 11:00), but after that he wakes many times with no reason....its not hunger (since 1 1/2months he was sleeping from DF to 6 am without feeding)  ,and its not GS because it has beeng happening for a long time now.
I get into the room, after waiting to see if he gets back to sleep by himself, (if i dont go he cries realy loud and wakes),so i just move him a bit , or put the paci, and he gets back to sleep, ...sometimes 2x a night or other days he wakes after 1 hour,( soooo many times each night!!)...... Ive tried giving him some water, (and it did work few days),have tried waiking him 1 hour before ,nothing worked........and i cant find the reason...i am exausted,
Each day he wakes in different times!!!!
During the day he BF every 3 hours,and S 45 minutos (sometimes 1 hour)

I feel i am the only one in this situation, since there is no reason!!! (my firts one used to do that as well, but less times)

ANYONEEE HELP?

Tks from Brazil :)

Offline Layla

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 362
  • Tiramisu - my favourite cake
Re: 3 months - awaiking many times from 1am until 5 or 6!!No reason!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 22:27:24 pm »
Hi there and welcome :-)

Could you please post your daytime routine... there may be some tweaking needed. You mentioned you have to plug in the paci and he will go back to sleep but then will wake again later... I wonder if maybe the paci is a prop and would you consider sleep training without it? I remember the paci became a big issue for my girls around 3 months and I threw it away and things got much better :)

20/06/2012 - my angel baby