Author Topic: My 5mo wonder baby has started NW for 4 weeks - What happened?  (Read 899 times)

Offline momo24

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
My 5mo wonder baby has started NW for 4 weeks - What happened?
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:47 am »
Hi everyone, this is the first time I've been to a forum. I have searched through the book trying to find an answer to my bub's NW. He's been on a strict routine since birth and has well established his routine until not long after we started his 4hr routine at 4months. Not sure if it's related. He slept 11-12 hours from 12 weeks.  Bub started rolling from tummy to back at 12 weeks, back to tummy at 21 weeks. I thought he might be teething but nothing has come through yet. Is it because he started rolling. But for 4 weeks? He started off with waking 3 times a night. Now he's waking around 3-4 hrs before his wake up time nearly every night. I've tried wake to sleep. Adjusting his room temperature, using an air purifier but so far nothing has helped.

Has anyone got any thoughts on this?

Thanks everyone.

Offline *Becky*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 255
Re: My 5mo wonder baby has started NW for 4 weeks - What happened?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 07:27:42 am »
Could you post his normal routine for us in EAS format please.
So he can roll himself back when he gets onto his tummy? Can he do that at night or is he getting stuck?

Does he settle ok for naps and BT?

How do you handle the NWing and how long does it take for him to go back to sleep - I gather he is waking around 3am?

Sorry for all the questions, will help us get a better idea of the situation. x

Henry James and Martha Rose - my spirited pair!