Author Topic: 9 month old waking all the time  (Read 1321 times)

Offline babybaby81

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: March 06, 2014, 09:32:43 am »
My 9 month old goes to bed fine. Has his bath, bottle then bed and then settles himself. He'll wake again for a feed four hours later and will sleep then for couple of hours. He'll cry out couple of times for dummy and once we put it back in goes to sleep again.  The problem we are having is around four/half four he is wide awake. Now hes not hungry as he has been fed again anytime around 2.30/3...four hours again after last feed. At 4/4.30 he is wide awake. Rolling around, taking his dummy out talking and blowing rasperberries. I will go in and put his dummy in but this time he wont settle and is just wide awake. He then gets louder and may cry occasionally.  I have tried leaving him but an hour to an hour and a half later he is still wide awake.  I am due to start back work in a couple of weeks and these long wakenings are making me shattered. He will also only go back sleep for half an gour to an hour so we are up early.
He doesnt have loads of sleep in the day and his last sleep of the day is normally for 40 minutes and hes up by 15.30.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Offline Layla

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 362
  • Tiramisu - my favourite cake
Re: 9 month old waking all the time
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 22:44:39 pm »
Hi there and welcome to the BW

Could you please post his daytime routine?

20/06/2012 - my angel baby