Welcome To Baby Whisperer - Please visit here first! > Remembering Tracy

Message from Tracy's family

(1/19) > >>

andyg2:
Dear Parents and Children, To all those who were blessed by Tracy.

I am sad to announce that Tracy, my mother passed away on November 25th 2004 after a long battle with Melanoma Cancer. Post an eosphojectamy in 2001 Tracy prayed and worked her self back to a state of health, never moving far from her consults and talking with families and helping troubled little ones. Even from her bed she made notes and wrote her third book, with all her strength I watched this beautiful flower, my mum, wilt a little each day, her rays of sunshine came from phone calls and letters which would light every cell in her body to hear how people were doing.

Until her dying day she made sure she instilled into me her teachings and knowledge and love for what she did, a true diamond on this earth Tracy has left this. Her everything was in her work and in her understanding of helping parents at such critical times in their lives.

As her eldest daughter Sara, I would like to thank you for all your love and support and I made a promise to my mother that I will carry on her legacy and in remembrance of her work keep the portal open for her to help me from above carry the message, to have parents help parents, and know that there is always a solution to every problem and the number one solution is LOVE, and that love, patience, practice and perseverance are the most important ingredients in overcoming and "fixing" everything.

I was blessed to call her my Mother. She was not only a mentor she was my breeze, always lifting me to be better, and also to my sister, Sophie she was a best friend, filled with so much compassion and love and the patience of a rock. I feel blessed to have been taught by her and have a part of her with me always.

God bless to you all, as she would say to me, don't ever stop learning as life is short so live it while you can.

Sara.

Diego's Mama:
Sara,

Thanks so much for posting.  Your mother was an inspiration to so many here.  It's wonderful to know that you hope and plan to carry on her work.  She was so talented and in tune with the needs of babies -- that is such an incredible gift for her to have passed on to you.

We would love to see you around the boards more when you feel able to; we welcome you with open arms.

Deepest sympathies to you, your sister and family.

jacks mom:
I am so sorry for you and your families loss. I was touched by Tracy, and she will forever be part of my life, through my relationship with my children. Thank you for your message, and your courage to continue her legacy. God Bless.

carolyn:
Sara, I am so sorry for your loss.  Your mother was loved and respected by many parents all over the world.  She has been an angel to us when we needed a light to help guide us through the many phases of our babies' developments.  Thank you for keep the love and legacy going.

Lana:
Sara

Thank you so much for taking the time to post at this very trying time in your family's life.

So many of us here felt that we knew Tracy even though we had never met her in person. 

Her legacy will live on because she gives hope to all new parents that they can do it even in the darkest moments of teething, night wakings and short naps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version