Author Topic: Message from Tracy's family  (Read 62667 times)

Anonymous

so sorry. mexico loves you tracy hogg
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2005, 22:00:51 pm »
so sorry sara with the notice...i just cant belive it ¡¡¡  it have a few days ive found this wonderful forum, and know about this sadness notice,makes me shocked¡¡¡
ive just saw her tv programs on discovery, and now its my favorite one, she was so intelligent and with just loooking at her you can saw the sensibility and spiruality of her soul,  but i dont gonna talk about her on past, cause i think she always been in our minds,tracy always gonna  live on my mind, cause about her ive learned how to comunicate with my baby, shes a great women and she always be present in every heart of the people she help, like me and my family
thanks so much  tracy, for everythig you gave us, gives , and given
Mexico loves you Tracy Hogg

(sorry about my english,expect you did understood me)

Offline HAIDY

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
MExico loves you tracy hogg. thanks so much¡¡¡
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2005, 22:05:24 pm »
so sorry sara with the notice...i just cant belive it ¡¡¡  it have a few days ive found this wonderful forum, and know about this sadness notice,makes me shocked¡¡¡
ive just saw her tv programs on discovery, and now its my favorite one, she was so intelligent and with just loooking at her you can saw the sensibility and spiruality of her soul,  but i dont gonna talk about her on past, cause i think she always been in our minds,tracy always gonna  live on my mind, cause about her ive learned how to comunicate with my baby, shes a great women and she always be present in every heart of the people she help, like me and my family
thanks so much  tracy, for everythig you gave us, gives , and given
Mexico loves you Tracy Hogg

(sorry about my english,expect you did understood me)
big kiss from alexander and haidy

Anonymous

Message from Tracy's family
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2005, 03:56:12 am »
Ms Hogg's book helped me through the difficult days with my daughter, and now we have the best relationship.  I was so saddened to hear of her passing.  I felt, while reading her book, that she was talking to me and helping me personally.

nhorby

Deeply saddened
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2005, 00:58:34 am »
Dear Sara and Sophie,

I just found out of your mother's passing today and raced to the website to see if it was really true.  I'm so sorry to hear that it is...I read your mother's books and I've recommended them to every pregnant woman I come across because your mother had such wisdom!  I couldn't have gotten through breastfeeding without her!  And once I became pregnant with my 2nd, I knew it was time to re-read her books so that I could avoid the mistakes I'd made the first time around...I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Pat
Sammy 02-02-02
Jonathan 08-13-05

sallyf

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2005, 07:34:06 am »
I just wanted to let you know how much your mother's books have changed our lives. I read the Baby Whisperer when my touchy baby was only a few months old. He is now a very happy and thriving 14 mo old textbook toddler. I believe that he feels more understood, respected, and safer because of your mother and her wonderful books. The world has lost such a treasure. I was truly saddened to hear the news of her passing, and it is with tears in my eyes that I am writing this post to you.

sallyf

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2005, 07:34:39 am »
I just wanted to let you know how much your mother's books have changed our lives. I read the Baby Whisperer when my touchy baby was only a few months old. He is now a very happy and thriving 14 mo old textbook toddler. I believe that he feels more understood, respected, and safer because of your mother and her wonderful books. The world has lost such a treasure. I was truly saddened to hear the news of her passing, and it is with tears in my eyes that I am writing this post to you.

sallyf

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2005, 07:35:55 am »

Adrian Taylor

A great loss to us all
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2005, 13:51:52 pm »
My wife Joanne and I are desperately sad to hear that Tracy has been taken from us all. We have been able to give our darling 'spirited' baby (born Sept 03) so much more understanding and encouragement with the benefit of Tracy's wisdom - having her books and other resources available has truly been like having the guidance of an older and wiser parent on hand to help us through. Our little girl spent the first six weeks of her life constantly crying out for structure, but we were unable to read any of the signs that mattered. When we first read "The Baby Whisperer" in October 03 we were stunned by Tracy's profound insight and comprehensiveness. The ability to identify different types of cries was a lifeline for us. By adopting EASY we were in a structured routine and surviving much better within a week. From then on we have read other sources of help and information, but have continued to regard Tracy as the clear-headed arbiter of parenting theory and practices.

Bit by bit we started dropping Tracy's name into all kinds of conversations about raising our daughter - "What would Tracy do?" - almost without thinking. All our friends and family have soon learned about her holistic and common-sense ideas if they have spent any amount of time at our home. We have been evangelising her work to all new parents we meet (and will continue to do so).

We had no idea she was unwell and have both shed a tear today for this wise and wonderful friend we have never met. Our sincere condolences go out to all Tracy's family.

We are indebted to Tracy for sharing her experiences with us in a way that has contributed enormously to our quality of life, and has helped ensure we have a happy and confident little toddler. We are so pleased that the development of her work and ideas will continue.

Love and best wishes.

Adrian, Jo and Lily xxx

SallyFredLenYan

Deepest Condolences
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2005, 13:43:05 pm »
For The Family,
I have just found out the news. I can honestly say, Tracy changed my life. I have two boys only 13months apart. Tracy has had an amazing influence on how I view my family. Through her thoughts and teachings I have come to enjoy every moment I have with them, bad and good. I am the Mum that I always wanted to be and have found myself to be the happiest I have ever been. Happier today than yesterday and not as happy as I plan to be tommorow. Thank you Tracy for all you have given. As a family you must be very proud. Everywhere you look you must see Her.
Thank you from Me and My Family here in the Channel Islands

Lornao

Deeply Saddened
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2005, 14:53:00 pm »
My husband and I were deeply saddened to hear that Tracy has passed away.  Her role in our lives and that of our two dear children can not be underestimated.  In the long hot summer of 2003 our super-touchy new born was transformed into a darling textbook baby and we regained our lives and our sanity.   Her legacy will be profound and long-reaching.

Lorna, Jonny, Daisy and Olivia

Ri

In Tribute of a Wonderful woman, with Deepest Condolences
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2005, 13:41:17 pm »
Dear Sara,

thank you for taking the time to post about your Mum.  I have never met Tracy, and have only recently come across her programme 'The Baby Whisperer' on the Discovery Channel.  My Son is almost 15 now, but I would have given anything to have known what to do with him as a 'difficult baby'.  At the end of a recent programme I was shocked to read 'In Memory Of Tracy Hogg', and have come on line to see what has happened.  I am deeply saddened, and tears fall as I type this.  To have touched so many lives, even ones she has never met, is an incredible gift.  I only said to my husband, before the end of the programme, that she was someone I would have dearly loved to have as a personal friend.  She was genuine, and beautiful, both inside and out.  My thoughts are with you and your family, and everyone who is feeling her loss.  May the Gods guide her well.  Know she lives on!  This board is testament to that!  Beauty, Love & Gentleness, Ri x

Offline lexmom

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
in sympathy
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2005, 15:34:46 pm »
I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss.  Your mother gave so much of herself to us struggling parents.  Because of her, we are able to be much more effective in dealing with all the "difficult times" with our little ones. 

I will think of her each time Lex wakes up early from a nap, or doesn't sleep through the night. 

She has truly touched the lives of many.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Lex is...Lex  is...

nathansmummy

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2005, 10:24:30 am »
I have only just got back online after several months.I had no idea this had happened.

Sara and Sophie and family,I am so sorry to hear about your sad loss.I love watching The Baby Whisperer,it has given me lots of tips and I have been able to help friends to from watching this programme.Your mum was a truely wonderful person xx

isabel

quisiera los teteros de la niñera experta
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2005, 21:18:46 pm »
hola  estoy en venezuela   y quisiera  los teteros  o biberones  de tracy por favor  alguien que me pueda  ayudar  como comprar los teteros  gracias  espero su ayuda :?

isabel

quisiera los teteros de la niñera experta
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2005, 21:19:12 pm »
hola  estoy en venezuela   y quisiera  los teteros  o biberones  de tracy por favor  alguien que me pueda  ayudar  como comprar los teteros  gracias  espero su ayuda :?