Author Topic: Message from Tracy's family  (Read 62669 times)

lipstick

thank you for your mum
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2005, 02:06:59 am »
I lost my nephew in aug 2003, he was stillborn at full term + 10 days, i thought my sister would die too. she got through it and gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy in june 2004. through months of extreme tiredness, heightened emotions and stress...your mum pulled my sister through this anxious time with her marvellous books...thank you for sharing your mum with us x

i hope your mum is "whispering" to my dearly departed nephew up above, that thought makes me smile x

Offline Goddessyn

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
    • MySpace
I'm Sorry
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2005, 22:45:21 pm »
Dear Sophie & Sara:

My daughter is nearly 4 months old, and I've just recently discovered your mother's book.  I didn't realize that your mother had passed until I found this forum.  Nonetheless, even now, I want to extend my deepest condolences.  I continuously refer to her book as if she were right here telling me/showing me how to be a better parent, a better person, for my daughter.  I feel your loss.  Your mother has truly blessed my life by sharing her simple wisdom, informative knowledge, and great understanding of infants; of this I am truly thankful.  I'm sure you two feel truly blessed to have had such a person as your mother.  I hope the two of you will continue to pass on her legacy of the Baby Whisperer as I will continuously recommend her works to those that yearn for a deeper connection and understanding of their children for generations to come.

Offline Jill11

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2005, 14:02:22 pm »
Dear Sara and family,

Today I watched The Baby Whisperer on TV as I normally do whenever she is on and at the end of the program it said In Memory of Tracy Hoggs, and this feeling of dread came over me.  I went on the internet to discover that she has passed away.  I am so sorry for your loss.

My husband and I have been working towards adopting a baby for the last two years (we hope it will happen this summer) and we have watched Tracy's videos and read her books.  We both learned so much and because of Tracy's warmth and caring I really felt like I knew her.  My mother who is in California and myself (living in England) both love watching Tracy's show and we always refer to her.  It is like losing a good friend.

You must be so proud of her and how she touched so many people's lives.  Thank you for continuing her work, I'm sure she is looking down on you with great pride and love.

Warm wishes,

Jill

Offline thebuzz

• Showing Appreciation 0
Goodbye Tracy
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2005, 16:56:37 pm »
I have just heard the terrible news. Tracy was an inspiration to us all, i never  met her in person, but feel I knew her very well through her books and Discovery Health series.

My thoughts go out to her family. She was a wonderful individual who helped so many, and touched everybody who had the pleasure of knowing and learning from her.

Rest In Peace Tracy xx

Offline Denise Roe

• Showing Appreciation 0
WATCHING OVER US
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2005, 18:41:11 pm »
A PRAYER FOR TRACY

DEAR GOD,

PLEASE TAKE THE SOUL AND SPIRIT OF THIS DEAR DEPARTED ONE INTO THE SWEETEST CORNER OF YOUR MIND,THE MOST TENDER PLACE IN YOUR HEART, THAT SHE AND I, MIGHT BE COMFORTED.
FOR NOW SHE HAS GONE, AND I PRAY DEAR GOD FOR THE STRENGTH TO REMEMBER SHE HAS NOT GONE FAR.

FOR SHE IS WITH YOU AND SHALL REMAIN SO FOREVER.
SHE REMAINS WHITHIN ME, FOR WE ARE ALL IN YOU TOGETHER.

THE CORD THAT BINDS US ONE TO THE OTHER CANNOT BE CUT, SURELY NOT BY DEATH.
FOR YOU, DEAR GOD, HAVE BROUGHT US TOGETHER, AND WE REMAIN IN ETERNAL CONNECTION.
THERE IS NO POWER GREATER THAN YOU.
DEATH IS NOT YOUR MASTER, NOR MINE.
THESE THINGS I BELIEVE AND ASK MY HEART TO REGISTER.
I SURRENDER TO YOU MY GRIEF.
I SURRENDER TO YOU MY PAIN.
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR SERVANT, MY DEAR ONE WHO HAS PASSED.

AND PLEASE, DEAR LORD, TAKE CARE OF ME.

AMEN

REST IN PEACE TRACY

ALL MY LOVE DENISE XXXXX

(A PRAYER FROM THE COURSE IN MIRACLES)
DENISE ROE

Offline Tiffany Manser

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2005, 11:47:53 am »
I've just found out I'm pregnant and this was the first site I wanted to visit to prepare myself for first-time motherhood using Tracy's wisdom. 
I am shocked to hear that we lost her last year, and my sympathies and best wishes go out to all of her family and friends.
The world will be a slightly darker place without her, although we will be eternally blessed with the wisdom that she left behind.
Kind regards
Tiffany

Offline Kirst 32

• Showing Appreciation 0
What would life have been like without Tracy's advice?!
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2005, 21:24:45 pm »
I was fortunate to read Secrets of the Baby Whisperer a couple of months before the birth of my beautiful son, Connor.  Having lost my own mother to cancer aged 17 and having no experience with babies at all, I was relieved to find a source of advice that really made sense and took the fear away - at least a little!  I breastfed (plus some formula to give me a break) for 4.5 months, he slept through the night from 9 weeks old!  I was able to take him shopping because I knew he was fed and rested.  I could leave him with his grandad for a couple of hours and catch up on sleep or spend some time alone with my husband.  We could manage and he was happy!

I'm really sad to hear of Tracy's illness and death, but wow!  To die knowing you've given even complete strangers so much - who could really ask for more?  Her family must be so proud and I'm sure all who have benefitted from Tracy's wisdom and care will wish them all the best.

Offline AmandaJCM

• Showing Appreciation 0
Message from Tracy's family
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2005, 04:28:03 am »
Through her books, Tracy truly guided us into parenthood.  We have a happy baby, and we have a calm and settled life with a newborn; we owe that luxury and pleasure to her.  I sing her praises to anyone who will listen, and think we are all blessed to have been taught these methods.  Very sad, but very grateful.
Amanda
Mum to Nathan
Born January 2005
Textbook Baby

Offline Ana Karina

• Showing Appreciation 0
Prayers for Tracy
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2005, 00:15:35 am »
Dear Sara and Sophie.
 I just read your note about your mom passing away. I was very saddened for I had no idea that she had passed away, since I accessed the site for the forst time this weekend. I am so grateful for Tracy's help. Even though I never met Tracy, I found her books so helpful, and written with such love and happiness, that I made it a point to have my husband buy several copies in the US so that we could give them as gifts to our friends who were and are expecting babies. They have been equally touched by her beautiful books.
I can't imagine what you both must feel. In this earth Tracy is and will be terribly missed by many. I am so sure, however, that a person as loving as your mom is without a doubt in Heaven now. I will keep her in my prayers, and I will keep thanking her for her help. Just yesterday my husband and I started the pu/pd method with our baby Natalia Isabel and it's working wonders. We were so happy that our eyes both were moistened as we thanked the Lord for His help. And guess who was the instrument of his help....yes, your mom.
Now you both continue to be instruments of God's hand by keeping up this wonderful site which is such an enourmous blessing for all moms who access it.
Congratulations for your strength and for giving continuity to Tracy's legacy here on Planet Earth.

Much love in Christ,

Ana Karina

Offline Kirsty Atkinson

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2005, 10:04:55 am »
Oh my goodness, this is the first time Ihave logged onto this site - I can not belive that Tracy is gone... her book is forever by my side.  She was a very knowledgable and caring individual - her suggestions always work for me and I will always treasure the advise that had made our family so happy. Goodbye Tracy xxx
Kirsty

Offline alison reed

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2005, 20:34:03 pm »
:cry:
I have just read the sad and very upseting post about tracy. I wish to post my upmost regards to tracy's friends and mostly her family.  She will be sorely missed but as long as this site and her books are still out there her heart and help and love for her work will go on. I lost a friend who was like a mother to me almost a year ago to cancer so I now how much this will be still hurting her family.

My love, heart and regards to tracy's friends and family
Alison

mother of two:

Offline finlaysmammy

• Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2005, 19:20:51 pm »
Dear Tracys family
Ive only learned of Tracys death today and immediatley logged onto this website to pay my condolances.
I too lost my mother to cancer 5 years ago and know how you must be feeling. The pain never leaves but becomes bearable and I think of her everyday, even more so now i have my son whose 18 months old.
I think its wonderful that you're keeping her work going, and that a piece of her is forever in you and she always will be. As my mum said to me, a couple of weeks before she died, to be with her, all i had to do was think of the memories and reach into my heart and she would be there.

my heartfelt sympathies go out to you all.
rest in peace Tracy.xxxx

Offline emjaytee

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2005, 01:44:05 am »
I have just started watching 'The Baby Whisperer' on the Discovery Health channel, and I have learnt so much. What an inspiring woman! I was totally shocked to discover today when I logged on here for the first time that Tracey has passed away. I had no idea.  :cry:

My sympathies go to all her friends and family, and I hope to learn a lot more from this amazing woman through this site. (((((Hugs)))))

Megan in Australia

Offline mama2bella&alessia

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2005, 21:51:01 pm »
I have not met your mother, but to me she is a fantastic person.  Everyday that I parent first my daughter Isabella and now our new daughter Alessia, I always refer to what I learned from Tracy.  She totally is the reason that my daughters are so well behaved and adjusted.  When I logged on today for the firsttime to the website and found out she had passed, I was in tears.  She was and always will be a part of the lives of her parents and children that she helped.  Thank you so much to Tracy and her wonderful family! God bless you!
Me-Rosa-27
dh-31
dd-almost3
dd-5 months

Offline chell

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 94
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2005, 17:55:30 pm »
Although I never met Tracy, it feels as though I have. It is so sad and such a loss that she is gone. The work that she did was so amazing. She has really changed my life, through the dedication and kindness of all the people who have helped me and my baby, Jacob on this website.

God Bless to Tracy and all of her family.

Cheryl
An obedient soldier fights a fools war

[img=http://www.images/t4.gif=http://www.images/t4.gif]http://www.babywhis