Author Topic: Eating out in Bali  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Miraclelim

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« on: April 15, 2014, 05:44:06 am »
Hi BW mummies,
Last few mths I posted about my dd being fussy eating needing to watch iPad to eat. After 5 mths, things have changed a lot. She is eating independently most of the time with a spoon with  my help and eating well. But still not keen to try new food sometimes I keep offering n to my surprise today she ate 1/2 of curry veg meat n rice which she refused few weeks ago. So I am very happy.
So thank you mummies for ur advices.
I am not sure if she is eating enough I just follow her cues. Can you help me have a look pls?
I will feed her till she spits out her food( usually that's a sign she doesn't want anymore ) or she will shake her head.

Wu 0600
0645 milk 120-150ml
0710 3/4 banana
0815 1 piece of bread with 1/4 avocado or peanut butter and 1 pouch of yoghurt 70g
1130 lunch 1 bowl of chinese rice bowl mix with veg n meat or pasta with veg n meat
1415 1/2 pear or any fruit or 2 small pieces of crackers
1700 same as lunch plus a serve of fruit
1815 milk 120-150ml
BT0700

Is this enough?
Another question is I am going to Bali next mth and staying in a 5 star resort but will be eating out most of the meal except breakfast.
Up to this stage, I haven't added any salt or sugar to dds meal at all and i like to keep it till at least 2 yrs ols. So what should I do when I go bali next mth? I won't be cooking , what can I feed her that has no salt and sugar?
Pls advise if u have any ideas. Thank you so much.

Offline Buntybear

• Food Allergies
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 130
  • Just the wheat allergy to go now!
Re: Eating out in Bali
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 16:11:45 pm »
Another question is I am going to Bali next mth and staying in a 5 star resort but will be eating out most of the meal except breakfast.Up to this stage, I haven't added any salt or sugar to dds meal at all and i like to keep it till at least 2 yrs ols. So what should I do when I go bali next mth? I won't be cooking , what can I feed her that has no salt and sugar?Pls advise if u have any ideas. Thank you so much.

I would stick to plainer foods if you are worried. Fruit, veg, plain meats, potatos, rice etc. It will prob be the soups, stews, sauces etc that have the added salt and sugar in quantites. What a fab treat for you all!