Author Topic: Sleep and EASY support for twins and multiples  (Read 63897 times)

Offline *Kara*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 184
  • So little!
Re: Sleep and EASY support for twins and multiples
« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2015, 04:17:13 am »
Still haven't moved the babies to their own cribs!  They seem to have figured it out and are happily sleeping together at night again but I do separate them for naps as it is easier to resettle one without the other during the day for sure. .we have one crib in our bedroom and the other in their bedroom down the hall.

So back to the older kids and bedtime... ugh.  Anyone want a stall-queen 4.5 yr old??  I think she has had a drop in sleep needs again from 11.5 - 12 down to 10.5-11.5.  Ugh.

Offline kayra

• Showing Appreciation 60
  • 2 for 1!!
« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2015, 08:51:37 am »
Wow, I'd love to see a picture of them in the same bed Kara ;)
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if A needs a bit less sleep.

We're in nap mess for a change :P ::) but we're doing ok overall, they're being super cute :)

Our angel Victor 06.11.10  We miss you, but look forward to the day we will see you again my love 1Cor. 15
Angel, April 2011

Offline *Kara*

• Showing Appreciation 184
  • So little!
« Reply #302 on: May 07, 2015, 03:05:23 am »
LOL Kayra!  They do take up a good portion of the crib!  Still in our room... we tried a wean from reflux meds - bad idea!  They are back to being controlled now but naps are junk... teething and a lovely cold from big sister are causing issues :/

Offline kayra

• 2 for 1!!
« Reply #303 on: May 07, 2015, 17:50:01 pm »
Hugs Kara, illness sucks! All kids have colds here too, the boys seem to have it extra bad, I was really hoping we'd be done with illness by now.
Sorry to hear about getting reflux, when were you able to wean with dd1?

Has anyone potty trained? I'm kind of curious about how it is with twins? I'm trying to loosely do the elimination communication thing, I'm not overly vigilan but would like to try as the weather gets warmer, we do get the odd pee in the toilet and they're happy to sit for a bit. It would be amazing to be done with nap pies earlier rather than later!

Hope everyone's doing well, we don't hear from any of the older twins' mamas anymore :(

Our angel Victor 06.11.10  We miss you, but look forward to the day we will see you again my love 1Cor. 15
Angel, April 2011

Offline babybarr

• Showing Appreciation 224
« Reply #304 on: May 08, 2015, 16:25:27 pm »
I'm still here...just about!

Kayra I'm impressed with the sitting on the toilet! Haven't even thought how I'll do two boys. Prob will do it in summer holsjust before they're two
LAURA xx

Offline babybarr

« Reply #305 on: May 08, 2015, 16:35:38 pm »
I'm still here...just about!

Kayra I'm impressed with the sitting on the toilet! Haven't even thought how I'll do two boys. Prob will do it in summer holsjust before they're two
LAURA xx

Offline kayra

• 2 for 1!!
« Reply #306 on: May 08, 2015, 20:09:18 pm »
Laura! :-* :-* how are things?

Angel, April 2011

Offline babybarr

« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2015, 08:01:12 am »
 :'( Probably best not to ask but thank you.  :-*
LAURA xx

Offline kayra

• 2 for 1!!
« Reply #308 on: May 09, 2015, 12:27:15 pm »
Oh :( sorry to hear that :'( massıve hugs!!

Angel, April 2011

Offline kayra

• 2 for 1!!
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2015, 08:36:46 am »
Hi ladies, just wanted to check I. And celebrate with you guys that we made it to a year!!!!! :D
Doesn't seem that long ago when Laura said come and join us in ghe multiples thread ;) then again there were days and nights that seemed to go on forever, you know how it is :) anyway just wanted to say thanks for all the support during this year :) Liz (lilyrose), Beth, I don't know if you guys check in at all anymore but we miss you!
Hope everyone's doing well, Laura is it half term for you guys? I hope you manage to catch some rest xxxxxx
Kara while at a friends I put ds and dd to nap in the same crib and thought of you, I must say they looked cute together :)

Angel, April 2011

Offline babybarr

« Reply #310 on: May 29, 2015, 21:26:36 pm »
Oh my kayra. I can't believe that! Although in under 4mths time h&j will be 2! Every day is still a long one atm but it still only seems like yesterday they were small.

Just finished half term. Not looking forward to going back to work. How's everyone else?

Kayra post some pics!
LAURA xx

Offline babybarr

« Reply #311 on: May 29, 2015, 21:32:13 pm »
Joseph
Harry
LAURA xx

Offline babybarr

« Reply #312 on: May 29, 2015, 21:33:12 pm »
Harry
Joseph
LAURA xx

Offline kayra

• 2 for 1!!
« Reply #313 on: May 31, 2015, 19:46:24 pm »
Oh they are so gorgeous Laura!! Such beautiful boys! Seriously, I'm not just saying it they are gorgeous! Getting good pics are hard of course ::) but I'll try to post a few

Angel, April 2011

Offline Uglybethy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 12
  • First time mummy to twin girls.
« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2015, 00:44:51 am »
Hi ladies.. It's been a loooong time since I last checked in to baby whisperer.. A combination of factors triggered by Beatrice's oncology scare back in May 2014 (when she was just a year old) meant that I went in on myself somewhat and came away from the forums and for some time I felt like I was a better parent for it... Well, that I worried less about how well I was doing with the girls and that was better for all of us. But the girls are two now and we have all seemingly survived and something made me check in today and then I saw a recent post from kayra and she had wondered how we were doing and I just had to reconnect with you all...
Congratulations on surviving the first year, kayra!
It feels really good to see that familiar faces are still here as it really was such a form of comfort for me to have a space where like-minded parents could fumble around in the darkest places of parenthood (literally, during those torturously tiresome nights, and metaphorically as we try to survive this journey), especially during that first year with twins.
I am also keen to connect with some of the people I haven't met yet, both to learn from and to share with.
I'm going to spend some time catching up on some of the posts now and I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing!
Love,
Beth
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:23:58 am by Uglybethy »