Author Topic: What should EASY look like for 11.5 month old ?  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Chloevalentine

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 6
Re: What should EASY look like for 11.5 month old ?
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2014, 18:19:15 pm »
Really wow!! It's just do recent that I bumped him to 4.5 didbt think he could do 5!! When will he tired after a ut nap as I'm not familiar ?

Offline Kellyjs

• Showing Appreciation 80
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2014, 18:43:09 pm »
Who knows? I would only try it if he does an amazing night like that again, otherwise stick with what you know.

I never got the A after an UT nap nailed I'm afraid. On a 45mins nap here DD could go a full A but she is a phenomenon! Hence us going through the 2-1. Always had to do a humongous first A then attempt an UT nap later which was hit and miss for a couple of months. Eventually we just went to one nap and now it seems there's no going back!   ::)

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2014, 18:49:20 pm »
If he doesn't seem tired enough for a nap by 430 it's going to be too late for one no? Think I might just try EBT by 630 instead of the usual 730 and no nap

Offline Kellyjs

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2014, 18:52:39 pm »
Personally I'd try another nap as 45mins is just not enough yk? If he refuses, at least you tried then EBT. Good luck x

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2014, 19:01:38 pm »
But a full A time of 4 hrs would be 5 pm! Maybe I could try a 30 min catnap at 430-5 then bed later at 8?

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2014, 20:43:08 pm »
I put him down at 4 and by 425 he was still awake so I went up to get him and he was asleep lol. I'll let him sleep 30 mins until 5 and then feed him at 745 bed by 8 which is very late for him but he will probably need 3 hrs a time. Every day is so different with him! Thanks for your help ;)

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2014, 02:15:13 am »
Lol I missed all the excitement! Awesome night, hopefully tonight is just as good. I don't know what I would have done - ebt never flies here so probably would have apop'ed a catnap.
Heidi

Offline Kellyjs

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2014, 05:38:26 am »
Oh I've had that before! Thinking I'll get her up now as she's been playing around for 30 mins, to find she's asleep! Little monkey!

APOP doesn't work here, I just send myself loopy. I just think as long as I give her the opportunity to catch up on missed sleep then at least I've done everything I can iykwim? Luckily most of the time my LO tacks on some lost sleep with EBT but that doesn't work for everyone either. I guess it's just trial and error to find out what works for you and your LO.

Hope the night went well.

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2014, 10:59:28 am »
He ended up going to bed at 8 so 3 hrs A time after his 30 min nap. I don't think he's ever been up that late ! Lol. He's just getting up now at 7 am which is earlier than he's been waking but still great especially compared to those 550 am mornings! Lol thanks again for all of the support. Don't know what I would do without this site :). Another day of trying to extend morning A time to get one good nap and not too much A time before bed. Sounds so easy hahaha!

Offline Kellyjs

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2014, 11:42:15 am »
Good,luck! 7am sounds awesome. We had 5.30am here again this am  >:(

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2014, 16:07:34 pm »
Ugh 530! And lo wouldn't fall back? Messes up the while day right. Will u offer 2 naps now or just do EBT?
Today I tried a snack at 1115-1130 of cheese and a little formula in cup an then down for nap at 12. Hope he doesn't wake hungry but it was just too early for lunch. Besides he was tired and he enjoys lunch so much didn't want to try to feed him lunch. I figure i feed him when he wakes up. We will see.....;)

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2014, 17:39:18 pm »
Ok so he only slept for an hour from 12-1 and woke up crying which he seems to do with every nap. Although is sticking his finger all the way to the back of his mouth so I assume it's teeth. Although he seems pleasant when he's awake not in pain. He had 5 hrs A time! Now im stuck! What do u do this afternoon? He won't go down again befire 5 and that's too late for a nap plus I'm sure he will regret he anyways. Ugh

Offline Kellyjs

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2014, 20:36:22 pm »
We're doing set nap and BT now to combat these early mornings! Not EW as 11hrs nt sleep.

Have you tried w2s and medicating before nap time? What did you do in the end wrt the CN? If he will allow you to apop a car nap earlier, I would've done that for 15mins at 4. But have no experience there as mine won't let me apop!!

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2014, 21:06:17 pm »
I took him out in car at 4 and nothing! He's still up now crawling around like a maniac but happy! Going to give him dinner soon already gave him bath and I'm going to see how long he lasts awake and happy. Wgat else can I do right?!

Offline Chloevalentine

• Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2014, 23:17:32 pm »
I was getting better naps of 1 hr 15-30 mins when I was putting him down at 4 hrs A time. Wonder if I should go back to that?