Author Topic: 5.5 month old waking upto 3 times a night  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Canadian Nat

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: 5.5 month old waking upto 3 times a night
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 19:11:28 pm »
Last night, she woke at 9pm something, I think because I disturbed her coming in as we still have to share the same room.  Then she woke at midnight something, but I tried teething gel and the soother as I thought it was too early to feed her really when I know she should go longer normally.  Then she woke at 4am something at which time I fed her.  She took the paci to get back to sleep.  Then woke at about 6am something.  She normally wakes between 5 and 6am something.  I forgot to answer your previous question of whether she wakes at a decent hour.  I don't think she does as it is normally 4/5am wake ups. 

Another thing I could do with an opinion on is that she seems to always completely drain a 260ml bottle of formula at bedtime.  She only has this one bottle a day and the rest is breast feed.  What should I do about her draining the bottle?  Could that be why she wakes frequently within two hours of bedtime?  What should I do?  Do you think I need to give her more bottle?  Or is 260ml kind of the max a baby should have anyway?  We can't fit anymore in the bottle.

Offline anna*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 900
  • My two
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 19:32:06 pm »
I'd have to suggest posting on the bottle feed forum for that, I've no experience bottle feeding.

Offline Canadian Nat

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 19:47:53 pm »
Thanks, I have posted there so will see what people say. 

Thanks for your help.