Author Topic: 12mo NWs, refusing 2nd nap, etc  (Read 2031 times)

Offline ZacsMumme

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 425
  • You complete me
    • Tomi & Roo Boutique
Re: 12mo NWs, refusing 2nd nap, etc
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 09:18:54 am »
Ouch that's a tough night sorry Hun.
Do you go in every 2 hrs? Sorry I'm not sure what's happening in the night? Am I right he can re-plug but the dummies are falling out at night? If so, then maybe all you need to do to fix the nights is work out a way to keep the packs in the cot? We have an air-wrap, but you could maybe get one of those lovey's which hold pacis?

I think it's cos there is no white noise. They either have it completely silent which doesn't work for him or it's a sudden noise from the children playing that wakes him. It's also not dark in there. Nothing to be done about it tho. I am bringing them a radio this week to see if they will use white noise there with that. He has done a 40 min nap there once but I think that's the longest he will do at all
This is why I'm too scared to put t into daycare over his nap time - I KNOW he will be the same :P ::)
Is he there all day? Or can you maybe do a second nap on these days and one nap on non daycare days?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 19:36:30 pm by ZacsMumme »
***Sara***
https://www.facebook.com/tomiandroo

DS1 - Our sensitive soul. Silent reflux.

DS2 Our cheeky chipmunk. Reflux, MSPI.

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: 12mo NWs, refusing 2nd nap, etc
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 13:46:18 pm »
At this age DD also napped dreadfully at nursery, our worst one was a 15 minute nap all day :o :o it does get better, honest!  Do they have a set nap time at nursery?  We just went for the set nap time at this stage, 11.30/45 nap, 6/6.30pm BT and rode it out until it settled a bit.  We did find after a while DD adjusted and would take monster naps at home to make up for the awful ones at nursery :)