Author Topic: WWYD?  (Read 774 times)

Offline roseola

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 32
WWYD?
« on: October 05, 2014, 03:07:21 am »
My DD is almost 15 months old and EVERY night b/w 10:30-11pm & around 6:30am she cries out. Sometimes she cries, sometimes its more of moans. She definitely has at least one first year molar bulging under the gum. But the habitual waking makes me think it is not related to teeth.

She never sits up or even rolls over, and she is usually back asleep in less than 10 minutes. I don't go in because she resettles, but I feel so bad for my baby girl.  :'(

I'm thinking of doing W2S this morning around 5am. She has already done her 10:30pm "wake up."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 03:31:11 am by roseola »
Nini

Offline Kirsten~

• Showing Appreciation 8
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 04:12:52 am »
My DD used to do this, but it was not habitual. Either way, we always let it go since she put herself back to sleep. It's annoying since it wakes you up, but if she is self-settling, then I think going in there would disturb her settling herself and could create a new problem. She will probably outgrow it or it will fade when the teeth come in...that'd be my guess anyway.

Offline roseola

• Showing Appreciation 32
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 00:35:53 am »
I ended up not doing W2S because she was up from 11-1am last night! Not what she typically does. And the of course on point on her molar was through this morning.

I'll leave it for a few days to make sure she's not teething anymore and then I will reconsider W2S if she keeps crying out at the same time every night.
Nini