Author Topic: ending up with 2 DF's- not sure what to do  (Read 808 times)

Offline josie30

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
ending up with 2 DF's- not sure what to do
« on: November 01, 2014, 19:52:08 pm »
HI,
DD2 is 3 1/2 months and on a 3 (moving towards 3.5 hr) EASY she is pretty spot on all the samples here starting at 7 and feeding 10, 1, 4, 7. however she always is ready for bed by 6.30 (even with a late nap at 5ish)  and I don't want to make her overtired by forcing her to stay up late so we end up dreamfeeding her at 7 ish and then again at 11. do you think this matters? I don't think she ready to have 4pm be her last feed, she'd never make it till 11 and she needs all those feeds to have the correct amount of milk intake for her weight. she's sleeping through (hooray!) and is a happy little girl.

my hope is that eventually she'll stay awake longer so that 7pm bottle can be in her room, in the rocking chair and be our special bedtime together but just thought I'd see if you thought I was doing the right thing?  ???

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: ending up with 2 DF's- not sure what to do
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 09:23:03 am »
I personally wouldn't DF at 7pm, just give her BT feed at 6/6.15pm :). It's common for the afternoon feeds to cluster together a bit before bed and you may find she takes it just fine x