Author Topic: Difficult Times....  (Read 858 times)

Offline LizWaby76

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: December 05, 2014, 07:55:22 am »
Hey all,

Am I the only who feels like it's one step forward abd ten back??? After a few weeks of IS ar bedtime, ds took three hours to get off abd had to resort to feeding him... Urgh

All feels like it's going wrong, naps are 45 mins at best, his swaddling is a nightmare as had one arm out for a week abs tried the other abd IT went wrong, I tried him on bigger teats for feeds as they were taking so long abd he kept falling asleep and all j successed at doing was give him really bad wind :-(

Feel a bit of a failure today abd I'm sure my other two children wonder what's happebed to their mum who just seems to spend her life looking stressed abd frazzled in the little brothers nursery .....

Xx

Offline nevinsmama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: Difficult Times....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 14:32:43 pm »
Oh hun, I only have a second but wanted to say "YES!" it is hard and it WILL get better! I promise. DD had the 3 hour BT nightmare bit too. I am guessing he is under 6 months with the silly naps but, as I am sure you know, this will pass. A dark nursery with a screaming child is one of the loneliest places on earth.  I would try to have a reasonable goal of how long you will stay in there trying to extend naps and what all. Sending massive hugs to you and know we are here to help, it will be OK.

Maryn

[/url]

Offline LizWaby76

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 08:34:12 am »
Thank you so much for your kind response! He is on 9 weeks so it's just all a bit new still and you're right I keep telling myself it will all pass eventually. It's just tough going through it and I can't spend as much time with the other two and I worry they will get fed up :-(

Xx