Author Topic: 4 hour easy advice!!  (Read 910 times)

Offline Henty

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: December 10, 2014, 16:09:20 pm »
Hi. My baby girl is 15 weeks today and can definetly go 4 hours (maybe 3.75 at one feeding). She is not interested at 3 or 3.5 hour at all, would take 3 or 4oz so this week i tried going 4 hours and shes went up to 7oz and i think i might have to increase it to 8oz! So this shows me she definetly needs to go 4 hours.

However her sleep is all over the place. She wakes at 7am and is back to sleep for 8am for 2 hours so i entertain her to 11am but should i try and get her to sleep more?
Again after 11am she wants to go to sleep at about 12 and this nap is tricky usually a 40min but i help her increase but usually only get a 1.5 hour nap.
Shes usually eating around 2.45 and asleep again around 3 as she woke so early from previous nap! But generally would sleep until 5ish (with my help again after 40mins) and then is awake until her bedtime bottle at 6.45/7 and i put her down in her cot awake and she falls asleep around 7.30. She always wakes after 40mins though but sometimes resettles 10/15mins after wakening but sometimes shes awake for an hour!

Does this seem ok or should she been sleeping less or more during the day?
Is 3 long naps ok for a 15 week old?

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Baby Girl 💗 27/8/14 💗

Offline nevinsmama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: 4 hour easy advice!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 04:12:26 am »
Hi there. Most LOs are doing 2 long and 1 short at this age. How are your nights as far as wakings and feedings go? I would gradually start increasing the A times to closer to 1 hour and 45 minutes to help balance the day out. I wouldn't let any of the naps go over 2 hours for this age.

Maryn

[/url]

Offline Henty

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 12:28:26 pm »
She doesnt feed during the night but wakes for her dummy just. Not ideal but hey.

I have been letting her sleep for 2.5 hours at some naps!

Just so hard to figure it out!!
Baby Girl 💗 27/8/14 💗