Author Topic: 17 week old A time???  (Read 844 times)

Offline Henty

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: December 21, 2014, 20:24:06 pm »
Ive recently moved my 17 week old DD to 4 hour easy, and its working brilliant for feeding! however 2 weeks ago she couldnt have done 2 hours A but now im constantly getting 40min naps, and we usually have an A time of 1hr 30 but should i increase it closer to 2 hours? I was always garunteed a 2.5hr nap in the morning 50mins after she woke and but it stopped and she was wakening at 40mins. i changed A time to 1 hour- still 40mins added another 10mins still 40mins then another 10mins and shes STILL wakening at 40mins!!! Completely lost!!

Anyone else with 17 week olds with a 2 hour A time??

Thanks!!
Baby Girl 💗 27/8/14 💗

Offline nevinsmama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: 17 week old A time???
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:12 am »
Hi there! WEll, if she is STILL waking at the 40 minute mark ( classic UT) then I would keep moving it right up until you find something that works. "Typical" A time for this age is 1hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours. Your LO could be on the high end of A time and just need more to get that restorative nap!

Maryn

[/url]

Offline Henty

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 17:21:11 pm »
She wakes always at 40mins but very easily resettled and goes back to sleep.
I tried keeping her up 1hour 45mins and she was so grumpy and fell straight to sleep but still woke a bit at 40mins- all i do is pop her dummy back in and she goes off to sleep so im not sure if this is ok and its just a pure habit of her wakening at 40mins?
Baby Girl 💗 27/8/14 💗