Author Topic: Looking for Hands On Help  (Read 835 times)

Offline maggieslow

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: January 20, 2015, 18:25:20 pm »
I am new to the forum so I hope I am going about asking for help correctly. My husband and I have a 3-month old and I have recently started reading the "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" due to challenges we have had with feeding, sleeping, crying, routine, etc. We find it very difficult to "read" her signals and determine what she needs. I am looking for a professional or consultant who (like Tracy) could come into our house and help us "sort out" our situation. We have spent the first few months of our daughter's life dealing with health issues and essentially ensuring she gained weight. That has been the focus. I am afraid now that we are "out of the woods" with these concerns, we are facing other challenges I know we need help with. Is anyone aware of this type of professional service in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 18:29:35 pm by maggieslow »

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: Looking for Hands On Help
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 19:12:21 pm »
Hi and welcome :)

I'm afraid we don't offer the kind of service you are asking about, although someone here may know of something local to you.  We would very much love to offer support and help though if you'd like to outline your situation and the problems you're having?

:)