Author Topic: Almost 6 mos-swaddling and squirming  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Kellyjs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
Re: Almost 6 mos-swaddling and squirming
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:52 pm »
If it's any consolation hun, we were plagued with short naps until DD went through the 2-1. Luckily that was early. It turned out she likes higher A times than the average but I was just too scared to push it.

I'm glad the nights are ok for you. Again, we had the same thing. I would look at increasing her A time again before those naps. It may be that she's ready for another bump especially as she's waking happy and chatting away. Do you want to try 3hrs 15mins and see how you get on? Could always try w2s around the 30mins mark to see if that helps her transition over but it may not work considering she is going to the next sleep cycle but just waking early from it iykwim? I would personally try 3hrs 15, see what happens after 3 days and maybe increasing again and trying w2s at that point as that would be considered higher than normal A times for her age.

I know you're frustrated hun, but it will get better I promise. It's totally up to you about the swaddle, we never used one as DD was born in a heat wave and slept in just a nappy for the first 2 mths! Xx