Author Topic: 3 month sleep regression?  (Read 833 times)

Offline mmoats12

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: February 02, 2015, 18:58:38 pm »
I know everyone says that 4 months is when most babies go through a sleep regression because of all the development they are going through.

But since 3 months, my awesome little sleeper is now waking up 3-5 times a night. He used to go to bed at 6:30 and sleep until 7am with only one feed and totally asleep the rest of the night. I still am only feeding once, maybe twice, but after a couple weeks of this constant waking, I'm exhausted! And I don't know what to do in the middle of the night to get him back to sleep? Sometimes he will self sooth, but often I try the shh-pat. However this just seems to make him angry at night? It works for naps and bedtime if he has trouble falling asleep, but not at night? Soother sometimes helps, but often he refuses.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I think it's karma….just before he went through the 3 month growth spurt, my husband and I were talking about how lucky we were because he slept so well!!!

Offline katie80

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 220
Re: 3 month sleep regression?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 03:34:32 am »
So, he did go through a GS and then went back to sleeping well and then started waking a lot?  What does your EASY look like?  Do you think he's ready to start transitioning to 3.5-4hr EASY?  With him getting upset when you try to resettle, I'm wondering if he's maybe a bit UT. :-\