Author Topic: A little guidance through the 1-0 please... EWs back again for LSN 2 yr old  (Read 2621 times)

Offline LovelyLilyandJack

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 44
  • Formerly lovelylily
Re: A little guidance through the 1-0 please... EWs back again for LSN 2 yr old
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 06:47:34 am »
Well last night went better, so I guess a later capped nap helped. He cried out at 4.05 and 4.40 and possibly murmured at 5ish but otherwise slept til 6.15 :)  So I'll try the same today.  I wonder if I need to cap a bit more still, but I'll see how today / tonight goes first.

And yes, I find the whole LSN thing hard work sometimes. J seems so sensitive to even a little bit too much day sleep at times, and then will have phases where it doesn't matter so much. I'll be glad when the nap is gone tbh, and it's not a factor any more.  Not long now I reckon....

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 03:27:54 am »
Yup in a weird way I look forward to that too...hopefully will get away with a quiet time at least. Hope the night is going well!
Heidi

• Formerly lovelylily
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 06:34:37 am »
It went really well  ;D He went straight to sleep at 7 and slept til 6.15!  Hooray! At last! I'm obviously going to stick with a 45 minute capped nap at 1 and see where it takes us, though I've only got today and tomorrow before we get round to nursery and NNDs again. But this time I'm sticking with a later capped nap on Wednesday too.

Thanks for talking me through it. I always find it easier to figure out what's going on when I have someone to theorise with! 

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 12:54:32 pm »
Yay! Fx it continues to work...I hear you on theorizing - I do that a lot, just helps to lay it out and most of the time I see the solution, and if I don't I know someone here will! Not that I wish LSN on anyone but it is nice to have others who get it!
Heidi

• Formerly lovelylily
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 13:21:40 pm »
Yes, that's exactly it! ;D