Author Topic: A reluctant confession  (Read 5883 times)

Offline Anika920

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • FTM to a precious baby boy SAHM
Re: A reluctant confession
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2015, 14:42:42 pm »
I feel for you. I thought I was up for so many challenges, BF for 1 year, cloth diapers, SAHM 1 year and I feel like I can't even take care of myself because I am on call all the time for my LO. I don't have other kids, so I don't even know how you power mommas do it. I am parenting nothing like the way I want to, go figure huh. They will run our lives the way they see fit it's very hard.

Offline weaver

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 210
  • May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2015, 15:20:40 pm »
Hugs Annika, you're baby is still so little.  I hope you're doing a little something to take care of yourself too? Resting? Doing something you enjoy? A bit? 

Be assured things settle down ... a bit...eventually...:P The first months can be a bit of a roller coaster. But there's no getting away from the fact that this is the biggest life change ever, imo. 
*Anne*, loving mama to a honeybee (2010) and a sweetpea (2012).  BF for 4 proud years.

Offline Anika920

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • FTM to a precious baby boy SAHM
Re: A reluctant confession
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2015, 19:42:31 pm »
Thank you Weaver. I am not doing much on the weekdays except making excuses. Thankfully my DH is wonderful and understanding. Now that the weather is warming up and we'll have longer days I am hoping to take care of me too. I've decided I need to just hold LO to sleep rather than self soothe. That way I can get some Y time :)