Author Topic: Stirring during the night (every hour from 3am)  (Read 3433 times)

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: Stirring during the night (every hour from 3am)
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 09:44:41 am »
Does she actually need you when she wakes?  Is she all-out crying?  Just wondering if you left her to it (provided she isn't crying hard of course) that she might just settle herself?  The bonus of moving her to her own room is that those sort of wakings where she doesn't need you you may just manage to sleep through :) I've slept better when I've moved both of my LOs to their own rooms and also found I was less likely to rush in when I wasn't really needed.

Could you also post your last couple of days EASY for us? 

Offline sszskristy

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 11:16:27 am »
omg this is exactly what I am going through. Mine is 20 weeks and bedtime is 19:30 and stirs and whimpers at 4:00/5:00 almost every night. I have been told that I should put my baby on bed earlier than 7:30 to fix the problem. so she falls asleep at 18:40 today and I'll see what is gonna happen tonight. As for the teething, how can I know her NW is caused by teething or not? I've checked her gum nothing abnormal.

Offline newkidontheblock

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 42
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 14:38:40 pm »
If she stirs and whimpers but settles herself, I would leave her to it. DD went through a phase of SCREAMING at 6 am sharp but would be fast asleep ::) Little weirdos ;)