Author Topic: EWing  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Love, laughter, & PJs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 152
  • Formerly kmk512
Re: EWing
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2015, 09:43:15 am »
Vicki that does make me feel better. DS does that too! Some days he's just an emotional wreck. Sigh. I hope 6 is better!
*Kate*

Offline Truly Blessed

• Showing Appreciation 125
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 11:19:02 am »
Vicki that does make me feel better. DS does that too! Some days he's just an emotional wreck. Sigh. I hope 6 is better!

Thanks for sharing the pain ;) lol. I'm just rolling with the punches these days, lots of elements are much easier, and after waiting to get out of the terrible 2's only to go through the worst developmental mayhem ever when 3 hit, I figure it's best not to speculate ha ha  ::)

x.

Offline Love, laughter, & PJs

• Showing Appreciation 152
  • Formerly kmk512
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 10:43:09 am »
So we are back home for about a week now. Not nursing until 6 but she is waking at 5 or earlier and just screaming until 6. DH goes into her room
And lays on her floor but she just screams and screams. I don't even know where to start!

Tried pushing the nap back and she short napped.
*Kate*

Offline katie80

• Showing Appreciation 220
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 14:54:39 pm »
Ugh... (((hugs))), Kate.  It's like a parallel world over here.  I wish we could throw them together in a crib... maybe both of them screaming would provide enough distraction for them to stop! :P  I'm feeling down about it, frustrated and a bit checked out too. :-[ :(

Have you tried lights on a timer at all? Maybe she would start to understand that she won't be taken out of the room until they come on? I'm getting close to putting some in Charlie's room. 

Remind me what her routine looks like...

Offline Truly Blessed

• Showing Appreciation 125
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 15:08:07 pm »
Does she tack on sleep at all Hun? Just wondering if an early or super early night ever works out?

((HUGS))

x.