Author Topic: WU time  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Kellyjs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
Re: WU time
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 06:24:01 am »
Hiya Emma. Have you noticed that she seems to be sleeping around 13hrs in 24? 14hrs at best?

I think you might have to work to get that wu right as you said. 11hrs ONS is all some little bubbas can do consistently. Perhaps after that 12hrs you got the other day, she may have been able to cope with a slightly longer A? What did you do in the end? X

Offline Emami

• Showing Appreciation 41
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 10:17:46 am »
Have you noticed that she seems to be sleeping around 13hrs in 24? 14hrs at best?
No, I seriously haven't been able to figure her out at all. At different times I've thought she's HSN, ASN and LSN. Naps have tended to be a bit wonky more often than not, but she's gone through phases of 2h+ as well as good nights. Nights have tended to be 11-12hrs if straight through, or 13+ with a NF. She's rarely had short nights (phew!) So total sleep has varied quite a lot. AlI can think is that she's susceptible to developmental changes, teething, etc affecting sleep, and that stuff is fairly constant at this age so I'm basically throwing in the towel and rolling with it! I don't want to get too hung up on tweaking and whatnot, but it's useful to throw these questions out there and get some other opinions. Thanks both of you for being extra eyes and ideas.

I will definitely keep working towards getting BT closer to 7. Last night it was 6:50 and she woke at 6:40 this morning. She was straight to sleep for her nap at 9:45, woke after half an hour but settled herself and now it's 11:15. Keeping my fx for decent pm nap so I don't have to push too much for BT.
Emma

Offline Kellyjs

• Showing Appreciation 80
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 13:09:04 pm »
That's great. Keeping fingers,crossed for you here x

Offline lily_layne

• Showing Appreciation 65
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 02:17:49 am »
AlI can think is that she's susceptible to developmental changes, teething, etc affecting sleep, and that stuff is fairly constant at this age so I'm basically throwing in the towel and rolling with it!
That's exactly how DD is! Every little bump affected her sleep in a big way, especially the pm nap. She also had her share of EWs but she was pretty good at playing quietly until I got her. Teething was a big cause of EWs for her. A set am nap ended up working really well for her as that was her most reliable nap. It was set at 9:45 at around Annabel's age and stayed that way for ages. I only moved it earlier if she woke very early or just needed to catch up.

Glad you got a decent WU and a good am nap. I hope the rest of your day went well.
DD - August 2012
DS - November 2014