Author Topic: 6.5 month old nw same time every night!  (Read 1174 times)

Offline shirat

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: July 16, 2015, 01:10:06 am »
my baby is not a great sleeper. he naps 30 min on the dot since he was 3 months old. his nights were ok, he would wake twice i would feed him right back to sleep. for the past month he has been waking every night between 11-12 and again between 4-5. i don't think he still needs to be fed so i tried to cut the feed, and resettle but no luck with the first wake up, i end up feeding him, but only takes about half a bottle. his 4 am wake up i resettle with paci and rocking him etc until eventually back to sleep. i am so tired and don't know why he wakes every night this time!!!
he started having 3 solid meals a day in addition to formula bottles, 6 ounces each, every 3-3.5 hrs

Offline LovelyLilyandJack

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 44
  • Formerly lovelylily
Re: 6.5 month old nw same time every night!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 08:46:26 am »
Hi there :) What does a typical day look like for him? Could you post in the following format :

WU: What time
E: time, what  (bottle / bf / solids)
A: how long  (eyes open to eyes shut )
S: what time,  how long
BT: what time is he asleep?

Also, is there something in particular that makes you think he doesn't need a feed? There's a growth spurt at around 6 months so it could be that... I'm just wondering cos it sounds like he was having 2 night feeds anyway?  Or is there something in his behaviour that makes you think he's not waking for milk?