Author Topic: 2-1 nap transition.... Am nap refusal  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Kellyjs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
Re: 2-1 nap transition.... Am nap refusal
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2015, 06:32:13 am »
It is horrible when you have to wake them, I have to do it too.

Ok then, plan. I would try and push out that first A again hun. The idea is if we're capping the nap slightly, we don't want too long of an A to BT. Also, we can't push too far of else he'll be even more grumpy about being woken!

So how about we do it slowly given his age. Maybe add 15mins onto the first A and still wake at 2pm and see how he fares for a few days? Xx

Offline Kfro

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 5
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2015, 16:57:37 pm »
Oh I'm being such a wimp about this. I am really struggling with the idea of capping his nap :(. I'm normally the first to want to push his a time when he needs it but I just can't believe he can do more than five hours!!!! He is soooooo sleepy when it comes to five hours of a time but I guess that's because of the ew. I normally increase his a time for 5-10 minutes (because I'm a wimp) but is that going to be too small an amount to make a difference? Should I just go for 15? Xx

Offline Kellyjs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2015, 06:35:27 am »
Totally up to you hun, tbh I don't think 15mins will make too much of a difference in terms of OT or anything. Good thing I didn't suggest 30mins eh?!  ;) xx