Author Topic: 18 weeks, so many problems!!  (Read 1905 times)

Offline trimbler

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 37
Re: 18 weeks, so many problems!!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 13:13:05 pm »
Last night I was feeding a grumpy OT baby, wiping a pooey bottom and trying to talk DT1 out of having a tantrum in the bath. It was not a great parenting moment.

Wow, sounds like a super-mum moment if you ask me! :o :-*

Anyway, that sounds like a plan :) I'm not sure I'd be so willing to go for 5.30am WU, but as you say some of you are up then anyway, I guess it makes sense - although it'll probably feel tough at the weekend :-\ And as you say it gives you time with the twins before nursery and at BT, so that sounds like it could work well :) I'd just say you might need to be quite flexible with timings after that first nap, depending on how it went, how the night was, etc etc - some LOs manage on full set naps from around that age but I think they're the exception really. I found that gradually over time I could have more fixed points in the day. I'm not sure what time you have to collect the twins and whether you need to give them dinner at home afterwards etc, but you may find you need that last A to be a little shorter, or to squeeze in another CN if it was a poor napping day. Or he may do brilliantly on what you've written above ;) Looking forward to hearing how it goes :-*

Offline 4isstillnighttime

• Showing Appreciation 14
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 21:34:41 pm »
 ;D the deal is that DH does weekend mornings!!

I will aim for first nap in the cot, second in the sling to catch up, 3rd in cot if second was good, sling if it was bad.  He woke up at 3 this afternoon and I got him to bed by 6:15 so that worked quite well. Had a nice long bath with the twins, lots of stories, lots of cuddles. And no more nursery til Monday so hopefully we can work around each other a bit!!

Thanks again  :-*

Offline trimbler

• Showing Appreciation 37
Re: 18 weeks, so many problems!!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 14:49:28 pm »
Yay sounds good well done :D