Author Topic: 9,5 months old early wakings need some help please  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Kellyjs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
Re: 9,5 months old early wakings need some help please
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2015, 07:53:29 am »
It could well be that last A was a bit too short hun. Mine used to do a 45mins nap and do BT 2.5 hrs later. Even after a 30mins CN I'm thinking at least 2hrs A might suffice wdyt? It really is a guessing game as to what works, but if she did the same thing both times I think we can adjust it a bit for her.

Is there room in your day to have a 45mins CN then 2.5hrs to BT?

Wrt solids, it does get really tricky fitting it all in. I moved dinner to 4pm for a while after advice from here as DD wasn't taking much of her BT bottle xx

Offline Libelula

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: 9,5 months old early wakings need some help please
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2015, 10:09:01 am »
I d love her to do 45 min cat nap and there is time for it but I only try now in a carrier( taking her for a walk) and she only sleeps 30 mins in it. On very rare ocasion she would sleep longer( the other day she slept for almost 50). Dont know why but she almost always wakes up after half an hour. I stopped trying for a cat nap in her cot as there is no chance for it, she just wont go down.
I am at work tonight so I tell my DP to put her down a bit later if she only nap for 30min.
It is quite tricky to fit all the meals in. I would normally go for a walk with her around 4:15 pm so her dinner is at 5-5:30, then bottle just before bed. There isnt a big gap between but dont know how to do it differently...
She certainly still needs her second nap, even 20-30 mins makes a big difference so i ll push for it as long as I can.
Thank u😀