Author Topic: wifi baby monitor when sleep  (Read 611 times)

Offline sszskristy

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: November 02, 2015, 00:07:08 am »
Sorry I don't know where to post this question please remove it if it's not the right place.

I just bought a wifi baby camera because my families and I need to check on the baby not just in the house. Here is the problem.  I can only watch my baby on iPad or phone with the App. We use this mainly for daytime because she can sleep through the night without problem. So we actually turn off our tablets and phones at night. But she still will wake up if something is not going right. Like last night, she pooped and woke up herself. She sleeps in her own room so we can only hear her when she cries out very loudly.

So is there any people using wifi camera? What can I do if I want to hear my baby immediately when she wakes up? Does that mean I have to leave my tablets or phones on for the whole night? This doesn't sound good...

Offline -Maya-

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 10
Re: wifi baby monitor when sleep
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 09:33:45 am »
I think you have to keep phone/tablet on. This has issues because you have to keep your device connected to power supply. We used for a while a camera like the one you said. But when it broke we bought one with its own display and it is much better. We use it all the night all nights since more than 6 months.

Offline sszskristy

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 09:45:05 am »
Thx.  I guess that's the cons of the wifi monitor.