Author Topic: 10 week old A time - help?  (Read 1537 times)

Offline AMSxx8

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: November 10, 2015, 12:06:12 pm »
Hello! -

So my DD is on 3 hour easy and does really well on it 90% of the time I would say. My only concern is, he awake time is normally about 1 1/2 hours in the morning, then after that its about 45 mins to an hour. Ive tried extending gradually but if I keep her up past her window then her naps suffer and she wakes during sleep transitions rather than going through for 1.5-2hrs like normal. I just worry that she sleeps a bit toooooo much and its going to start robbing her night time sleep the older she gets?

Routine is like this:
At all E I offer 5oz but she normally takes around 4 sometimes 3.

E-7am
A-7:15/7:30
S - 8:30
Y
E-10am
A-10:15/10:30
S-10:45/11
Y
E-1
A - 1:15/1:30
S - 2
Y
E - 4
A - 4:15/4:30
S - 5
Then we wake her up about 6:30/7 depending on when she went down give her next E at 7/7:30 before bed around 7:30/8. The evening timing I still don't feel 100% with, we've not had problems with it, but i just don't feel its the correct 'Easy' way?

I then dream feed her around 10:45 and then she will wake at about 4ish for another one and then again 7 and the routine starts again.

So she is a really good sleeper considering she has reflux and CMP allergy. But I just worry that she still needs the same if not more sleep as she gets older?

Any help would be great!!

Many Thanks
xxxx

Offline Martini~

• Birth Clubs
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 48
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 22:01:24 pm »
Honey please don't fix what's working:). Her routine and needs will change many times in next weeks and you will have plenty occasions to tweak the routine. It's ok to have one longer A and other shorter. Until her naps are fine and her nights are fine, just don't worry - really. She might be a high sleep needs baby and that's why she needs more sleep.
~Marta