Author Topic: wont settle in day  (Read 666 times)

Offline ehill2015

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: December 17, 2015, 18:04:23 pm »
Please someone help.

My daughter is 9 weeks and since been born we can't do naps.

She normal has flat sleep on me which I need stop due to when moved she wakes so last week been doing the in cot awake gt fall sleep self but omg it's grating on me.

She will wake bout 7am have feed I do skool run she dnt sleep in pram. Ggt bck 850 ish and she has another feed I put her down for nap been taking hour so up to 1030 by then she sleep till 12 ish but that's only nap she will have by time I gt kids 3 and bck for 320 all does is scream and finding bed time having to be 5 pm it's now 6pm and I have literally sat nxt to cot for hour now. I can't keep doing this. If she slept again in day she wud t b like this. Please what can I do

Offline lily_layne

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 65
Re: wont settle in day
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 01:47:45 am »
She normal has flat sleep on me which I need stop due to when moved she wakes so last week been doing the in cot awake gt fall sleep self but omg it's grating on me.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying here?

Since you're busy with other kids and it sounds like it's tough to get her to sleep, do you think it would help if you rocked or fed her to sleep and then laid her down gently? If she doesn't sleep in the pram, do you have a sling or carrier you could try for the school run?
DD - August 2012
DS - November 2014