Author Topic: Happy singing Emw for a 7 month old  (Read 6983 times)

Offline Mum2lucy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Happy singing Emw for a 7 month old
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 12:01:30 pm »
Hey!
The nights are pretty good. Usually 6.30-7 to about 6. It was 5.40 this morning and I fed her and she slept til 7.15am. If it's before 6am, I've been feeding and if it's after 6am, I've been getting up and starting the day. It does mean that wu isn't consistent though.

She's taken a stretch in A times. 3.5hours A in the morning and getting about about 1hr 20mins nap. I'm finding it hard to fit in a decent afternoon nap as she is really alert - like I don't have time to fit it in before bed. I know I could cap the first nap but I'm a bit scared to as her afternoon nap isn't consistent and if I'm out, i know she won't do an extended nap.

Offline Mum2lucy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2016, 12:05:16 pm »
She's a bit fussy going to bed just now.
I usually do a 3hr A time to bedtime.
Kellyjs had previously said her baby did a big sleep in the morning and a UT nap in the afternoon to fit it in before bed time. It might be how it needs to be? Xx

Offline trimbler

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 37
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2016, 19:22:43 pm »
So glad to hear things are going better these days :) Yes it may be that with your family routine you need to do a UT pm nap, possibly APOP if she struggles to do that, it sounds like you know what she needs/prefers sleep wise, so go with those mummy instincts ;)

Feel free to post your routine etc again if you want to put heads together for tweaking, perhaps start a new thread if the issues have changed from the subject line of this thread (as it seems they may), but for now if things are working, then enjoy :D