Author Topic: Help!! 6 mo th old waking 7 times a night  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Ktmc

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Help!! 6 mo th old waking 7 times a night
« on: February 26, 2016, 08:24:28 am »
My nearly 6 month old baby has gone from waking once at night for a feed to waking up to 7 times a night. He was breastfed but is now on bottles which he is fine about. I feed him once during the night and he doesn't even finish that feed as he is too full. He can settle himself to sleep for his day naps and going to sleep at night. I just bring him up to bed, get him in gro bag, dodie in mouth and leave the room and he is asleep within minutes. When he wakes during the night he completely loses it until I go into him and settle him back to sleep. I just can't figure it out. He has the right amount of naps during the day at the right times, is asleep by 8pm and then by 11pm the madness  starts. If it was teeth or something else hurting him surely he would be giving out during the day too but he's not. Maybe he doesn't like sleeping on his back anymore so I tried Jim on his side last night and no change. I'm at my wits end

Offline lily_layne

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 65
Re: Help!! 6 mo th old waking 7 times a night
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 01:39:57 am »
He may be ready for a change in his daytime routine. Can you post your routine and I can take a look?
DD - August 2012
DS - November 2014