Author Topic: 22wk old night waking and early mornings - ongoing  (Read 658 times)

Offline josephfc

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
22wk old night waking and early mornings - ongoing
« on: February 27, 2016, 05:22:10 am »
Hello. I really need some help with my daughter please. I've had help in the past - see link - but I'm still having trouble.

She was sleeping through from 3 months, stopped at 4, kind of went be to it a few weeks ago. But now she wakes for over an hour at about 430am and is so loud. I've been trying not to feed her because a couple of weeks ago she would just go back to sleep after ten minutes or so but now she will just tell and shout, sometimes for 90minutes before going back to sleep.

I'm also having trouble with wallet mornings. She has started waking at 615 and has short naps so her bedtime is early. I've managed to get her bedtime to 7pm. I can't have a 615 wake up, it's too early. My 3yo is woken up by her and is exhausted and grumpy all the time. And it gives me a real problem with first nap times because I need to take my son to preschool so it clashes and she will not fall asleep in the pram in the walk.

I've been at it trying to fix it for weeks now but just can't push bedtime and morning back again.

All the times are in the previous link so I'd love if you could look please. Oh and I had an a time of 230 and it was working but suddenly that's too long, she seems tired and crabby after about 2h and she's only napping 35 minutes instead of her usual 40. I can't work it out!

19wk old early waking

Offline Martini~

• Birth Clubs
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 48
Re: 22wk old night waking and early mornings - ongoing
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 23:11:08 pm »
Hi Hon, as navigating through 2 threads can be difficult for our posters, I will just lock this one but will look at your old thread and will ask other people to look at your routine as Kelly right now is totally overloaded with her home duties:)!

Hope we will figure sth out:)!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 23:13:02 pm by Martini~ »
~Marta