Author Topic: A little guidance 🙏🏼  (Read 3419 times)

Offline FPT23

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 18
Re: A little guidance 🙏🏼
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2016, 18:58:47 pm »
Are they similar? How's your day? Honestly.

He used to nap and the morning became somewhat consistent but now all he does is cry and wake after 5 mins and won't stay down for any nap after that and then it's crazy. I'm telling you, we were off to what seemed a great start this morning. The little A time he had he was relaxed while I made my son a big breakfast! ..but after having the good A time and getting him down easy and he STILL woke after 5 mins..... Not today. Especially after the stress and tears I had yesterday. Such an awful messy day unfortunately...

Park was good. He stayed asleep and I left him in his car seat. He won't sleep in car rides. He hates them. But the stroller he's all for it. So I did that. Felt nice to spend time again like it was w my oldest. I miss him so much :'(
Fabi

Offline Haribo2012

• Toddler Sleep
  • Forum Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 75
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2016, 21:40:38 pm »
My days can be hit and miss, yesterday was brilliant, napped well whilst out and about and slept great last night....today however awful! 1 long nap then nothing, then screamed from 6pm until now x
Zoe

Offline FPT23

• Showing Appreciation 18
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2016, 23:14:04 pm »
How old is your baby?

I'm successfully getting mine down to sleep... But wakes after 5-10 mins..... 1 long nap after a stroller ride.

What are your approaches to sleep with urs? Mine slept well last night ONCE he got to sleep. Which took about..... 6 hours. He would drift off, then wake... Sleep and wake over and over.

I don't understand this :((
He's swaddled, white noise... Everything is set nicely for him and he is just waking after every 5 mins and I'm starting to think its the props!!!
Fabi

Offline jessmum46

• Showing Appreciation 411
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2016, 08:28:39 am »
Please continue to offer advice and support on FPT23's new thread here: 5-10min naps!!! Opinions? Advice? Encouragement?