Author Topic: Success!!! A grunting baby now sleeps  (Read 884 times)

Offline claireh29

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« on: April 01, 2016, 22:07:44 pm »
Hi all,

I just had to post this as I can't quite believe a sleep gimmick has actually worked.

My little girl is 4.5 weeks old about about a week ago she stopped sleeping in her back. She would sleep on our chests, in the sling or car seat. If you out her down in her basket within 20 min she woułd have grunted (pull her legs up, have hiccups or be sick) herself awake.

I had tired dummies, raising the mattress (she would just roll to one side) and waiting still she was in a deep sleep before putting her down.

I did some serious googling and found the babymoov cosydream positioner. It keeps her legs slightly raised which it what I think all the grunting was about. The mattress is still raised but she doesn't roll to one side now. It's the first time in a week I have slept by myself, as she would end up co sleeping with me. I liked the cuddles but I like having a comfurtable baby even more!!

Highly recommend it, best £30 I have spent.

Let's hope I haven't jinxed it 😁 

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: Success!!! A grunting baby now sleeps
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 06:34:21 am »
Glad you've found something that helps :) 

Just a reminder to everyone that before you buy any product to use in your baby's crib please do check out the safety standards and relevant manufacturer's information to make sure your baby stays safe x
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 19:16:33 pm by jessmum46 »