Author Topic: For the love of God, please help me!!!!  (Read 943 times)

Offline Mommyadel

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: May 19, 2016, 14:49:26 pm »
Little one turns 2 in July. She use to be such a good sleeper... Now she is terrible!!! We moved her from her crib to a toddler bed. Even before we moved her she was waking lots at night. The wind down routine is the same, bath, snack, teeth, book, bed. I use to snuggle her in the rocking chair ( I work away 4 days a week) so it's "our time" I know I should not rock her to sleep. I then lay her in her bed and then she usually wakes around  12ish and then around 3. I have a white noise machine, A sippy cup with water and she sleeps in a sleep sack since she moves so much in bed. When she wakes at night she insists on getting into our arms as soon as we come in the room. I suspect we have been answering her Cries to early in hopes she would fall back asleep- which worked well in the beginning but has now back fired. It's resulted with me laying in the bed with her before I can settle her again.
PLEASE HELP ME!! I don't know how this kid does it!

Offline Haribo2012

• Toddler Sleep
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 75
Re: For the love of God, please help me!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 09:38:49 am »
Hi, has she ever fallen asleep independently?
Zoe

Offline Mommyadel

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 15:49:32 pm »
Yes, at daycare for her naps she falls asleep on her own and naps at home... Night time not so much.... Last night I did a few things different... Bath...snack... Teeth, stories in bed...then we said night night to the lights, door, book, stuffies and then I laced her in bed and sang her a song... Stinker wouldn't fall asleep so daddy went in and she wouldn't fall asleep for him so he left her and she didn't fuss she just played around and then fell asleep on her own. SLEPT ALL NIGHT And woke at 6:30!!!! Which method should I try.... Wi/Wo or gradual withdraw...she was sleep trained before and the. Things kinda got out of hand and here we are.

Offline Haribo2012

• Toddler Sleep
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 75
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 17:51:24 pm »
On last night I'd try wi/wo first then go for maybe reassuring from near door if she can't settle x
Zoe