Author Topic: Is she chronically overtired and how to get back on track  (Read 1040 times)

Offline wriggles15

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Is she chronically overtired and how to get back on track
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:21:02 am »
My 15 month old lg has been averaging about 9-10 hours sleep a night for months now due to stomach issues. I'm now concerned she is chronically sleep deprived and have now idea how to get her back on track.
She has 1 nap a day for 2 hours (sometimes 2.5 hours) and usually goes down well at night. She tends to wake at around 12/1 and is awake for 1.5-2 hours. I can still hear gas in her stomach and she cries as it moves around her stomach. in between this she sings or lies quietly and then moves about to try and get comfortable. During the day she rubs her eyes a lot and can be quite whiney (she also has canines getting ready to pop through)

How can I get her back on track? Should I let her nap longer in the day? Sometimes I wake her after 2 hours to protect bedtime. I'm worried that part of her night waking is due to the overtiredness as well as the discomfort

Offline Haribo2012

• Toddler Sleep
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 75
Re: Is she chronically overtired and how to get back on track
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:18:58 am »
Hi there poor little munchkin with her tummy, does she have any meds?

What time is WU, nap and BT?
Zoe

Offline Buntybear

• Food Allergies
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 130
  • Just the wheat allergy to go now!
Re: Is she chronically overtired and how to get back on track
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 16:55:24 pm »
Hi - have you tracked what she is eating? She may be a bit intolerant to something in her diet? Olly would get really windy at night when he had high fructose fruits - apples, pears, grapes, melon etc